A FREE workshop series to help you plan ahead!
- Heritage decisions: from having an updated will prepared; to making sure the family know what your wishes are related to your end of life; to telling your family’s (and your) story.
- Having those difficult conversations with family and others so that relationships come out stronger
- Sorting, choosing and decluttering to live large even in a smaller space.
- Selecting, protecting and securing precious memorabilia and important papers.
- Explore how the story of your life – your forgotten and completed dreams, your hidden talents and passions shape who you are becoming.
- Being in a place of transition: Retirement looks different from this side – create new meaning for the life you live.
December 7th: (10 AM-4:30 PM)
Betty Dobson: Heritage: How to explore and document the family tree.
Diane Gaudet: Gray Power: Thriving in the second act-more to retirement than one would think
Delphine Du Toit: Where to from here?
Register for these workshops through Eventbrite (see below under tickets)
by email: [email protected]om
or call 902-889-2735
or drop by the Old School Tuesdays-Fridays 11-4
December 07, 2016 at 10:00am - 4:30pm
The old School Community Gathering Place