A FREE workshop series to help you plan ahead!
- Heritage decisions: from having an updated will prepared; to making sure the family know what your wishes are related to your end of life; to telling your family’s (and your) story.
- Having those difficult conversations with family and others so that relationships come out stronger
- Sorting, choosing and decluttering to live large even in a smaller space.
- Selecting, protecting and securing precious memorabilia and important papers.
- Explore how the story of your life – your forgotten and completed dreams, your hidden talents and passions shape who you are becoming.
- Being in a place of transition: Retirement looks different from this side – create new meaning for the life you live.
November 16th (10 AM-3:30 PM):
Colette Robichaud on downsizing and decluttering
Julia Landry on care and preservation of precious documents and pictures
Register for these workshops and three others through Eventbrite
by email: oldschoolMH@outlook.com
or call 902-889-2735
or drop by the Old School Tuesdays-Fridays 11-4
November 16, 2016 at 10am - 3:30pm
The old School Community Gathering Place